Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JacintaXindella

JacintaXindella

Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 _
PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:50 am

yeah. She's my wifey cause we had a kid so we had to get married. :P
Back to top Go down
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

I wish I had a Wifey. =[
Back to top Go down
DormantEvil

DormantEvil

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:56 pm

You could hire one.
Back to top Go down
operation9

operation9

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:58 pm

$50 an hour, take it or leave it...
Back to top Go down
AliceTehSecond

AliceTehSecond

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

operation9 wrote:
$50 an hour, take it or leave it...

lol
Back to top Go down
DormantEvil

DormantEvil

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Hell, $50 an hour for a full time job is a great deal. Now, what about airfares, medical and a 401K or whatever you people call it.
Back to top Go down
Xtralife

Xtralife

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:02 am

DormantEvil wrote:
Hell, $50 an hour for a full time job is a great deal. Now, what about airfares, medical and a 401K or whatever you people call it.
Don't forget dental plans and stock options!
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:24 am

Don't forget the Visa and Work Permit. You know what the UK is like now with immigrants..
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/eddiekenz
Xtralife

Xtralife

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:37 am

Admiral Serenity wrote:
Don't forget the Visa and Work Permit. You know what Arizona is like now with immigrants.

Fix'd.
Back to top Go down
JacintaXindella

JacintaXindella

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 am

Lol'd xtra.

Fuck me, I've gotta scribe down over 100txts of rp, convert them all into storybook style and make it somewhat interesting like a book...not to mention the shit that was spoken verbally that I have to recall, and then all the banter inbetween that....FML DX
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 am

Xtralife wrote:
Admiral Serenity wrote:
Don't forget the Visa and Work Permit. You know what Arizona is like now with immigrants.

Fix'd.
Hehe, touché.

Still, thanks to our glorious comrade Prime Minister Cameron, we're limiting immigration to 20k a year, compared the stupidly high amount we allowed under Blair and Brown.

'bout time I say. As if our services weren't stretched enough..
Back to top Go down
JacintaXindella

JacintaXindella

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 am

Jinxy is quite depressed now...she found out her man is most defiantly leaving for basic training, then maybe going for sniper school, then police academy... ;_; Junior year is gonna suck arse... And then this year he's already leaving school early so...

Who wants to be Jinxy's emo-buddy for the next two years? :D
Back to top Go down
AliceTehSecond

AliceTehSecond

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 2:04 pm

JacintaXindella wrote:
Jinxy is quite depressed now...she found out her man is most defiantly leaving for basic training, then maybe going for sniper school, then police academy... ;_; Junior year is gonna suck arse... And then this year he's already leaving school early so...

Who wants to be Jinxy's emo-buddy for the next two years? :D

awe wifey chu know ima has you whilst your mans is busy doins his thing
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:10 pm

Hope you all enjoy the new Meebo iHaven Bar. It's just like the Facebook bar, but you have to create a Meebo account. But after that, it lets you sync with Facebook, Myspace, YIM, MSN.. The works! :D
Back to top Go down
Xtralife

Xtralife

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 pm

I think you can straight-up use each of the services separately.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:08 pm

That's true. But, would prefer if people did use the site more.

Still, its early days. When its more active with more users I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
DormantEvil

DormantEvil

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

I'm probably going to bow out of here soon, not immediately but in a week or so. I could blame work coming up soon, but in all reality I doubt that would impact the amount of spare time I'll get in a day.

To be honest I don't think I play any role that will be missed, I thought I did but apparently over the past few weeks it's apparent I do not, and have not in the past.

Complain I don't do enough if you want, or that I have not earned my place here. I think if several years, of RPing when there have been RP's, trying to interest recruits to join, and helping integrate and make the WFAP something the UGMF can interact with isn't enough then I can't really help anymore. Sure, I was never a spotlight in this guild, but I don't think I did so little I deserve a demotion and for my pet project to be removed from the story line.

But it has, and I am.

Sure, even I agree that I got that position rather quick, when a lot of you were inactive or only working behind the scenes, but behind the scenes work doesn't show that the guild was open and inviting for new recruits. RPing was our only way of trying to keep then, and I have taken part in a good amount over the last two or three years. In truth there haven't been that many to take part in. Some of you can even vouch for me, and I have been around since Natalie was in the WFAP and I do RP when I can, and write good posts when needed.

I don't get on Skype much, nor can I really take part in the planning process or the background of the guild but I did at least think I was an integrated member that people liked having around.

I got the rank quickly, but I worked so that nobody (I had hoped) would claim it was not earned. Getting a rank and sitting on it in inactivity I could understand you getting annoyed at. But as far as I can tell, looking at my time here and in the Gaiaonline guild, I was not doing that.

Anyway, it must be pretty apparent I don't deserve it, so I'll step down.

But I cannot say that this has shown me the good side of how I am perceived here.
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm

Hmm, its all fair enough. It was the other officers that promoted you without consulting me. And its not the first time they've done so (frankly, breaking the rules of promotion).

I think they've promoted various people to high positions to reflect their position the in the WFAP, not the forums. The whole point of the ranking system in the forums was for officers to patrol the forums, not show off their rank in the WFAP.

So its fair enough you wish to step down. To be honest, there are other officers I'd like to demote myself. At least you have the honest excuse of inactivity and being busy with other things.

Still, hope you still keep in touch with the forums and all of us, would be really sad to let you go completely.
Back to top Go down
Lucielore Aurelias

Lucielore Aurelias

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:41 am

Hey, guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=592531479&
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 am

Hey Zoe, glad you could make it! :D

*glomps the Zoester*
Back to top Go down
Lucielore Aurelias

Lucielore Aurelias

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 9:44 am

Heh, thanks. =]
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=592531479&
Xtralife

Xtralife

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 am

So it turns out my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Damn right, they're better than Joel's.
Back to top Go down
Molokh666

Molokh666

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:16 am

Alright, so I'm kinda back. Gunna try and ease into the RP and go from there.

Eddie - What ads? I don't get any ads?
Back to top Go down
Nolori

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 am

My ads show up right between the announcements bar and the "New Topic" and "Reply" buttons at the top. It's just that for the most part they're text so I usually scroll down without noticing them. They're not there for you at all?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.   Chatterbox thingy-whats-it. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatterbox thingy-whats-it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Haven :: Chat :: Open Chat-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com