Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:16 pm

Felix soon relaxed a little, and nodded faintly. "I, plan on stayin', yeah... If I'm allowed, I mean." He replied, "Not sure I'd know where else I'd go... Specially not with a bunch o'kids with me..." He added. "I can look after m'self, but... I could do anything for them if I was just wandering around, out in the open. They'd be taken back to a slave-place faster than I could say a really fast phrase!"

He soon let his head go, and let his ears up and tail loosen, and rubbed his furred neck gently. "Knew you wasn't gunna really... Just, wasn't sure if you wasn't gunna not..." He added, grinning gingerly. "What... Do you have, then?" He asked with a blink, "And, where is it we're goin'?" He asked, sounding hopeful that they would, indeed, be leaving shortly, his tail starting to flick back and forth gently in a sort of excited, almost child-like way.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:49 am

Mac came back, a bit more dressed up than usual. "We're headed for the capital city of the Arcand empire. The heart of it. There should be a few good places to eat still open tonight, I'm sure of it. Made a few reservations at a small place near the center of town. Ritziest I could find." He looked to the both of them, raising an eyebrow.

"The hell you still sittin' around for anyway? Go get ready to go." He frowned a bit, popping a cigarette in his mouth, lighting the tip and taking a few puffs. "That reservation ain't gonna hold itself for long, we need to get goin'. How, I got my methods. Safest way to go to and from the Ruby, that's if you're okay with being cramped a bit."
Back to top Go down
Medic

Medic

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am

"Wasn't sure if you wasn't gunna not?' Felix, I never thought I'd hear something like that from you. Seriously, just relax. Everything's fine."

Mac had re-entered the bar, dressed for going somewhere, and demanded that they get ready as well. Apparently he had been serious about taking them out. "Mac, you look... Clean. I'm somewhat impressed." Medic said with amusement as she headed out from behind the bar. "I don't even think I've seen you that clean for surgery. Give me a few, I'll be back. Let me figure something out.."
With that she left.
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 am

Felix blinked a little at what Medic said, and nodded slightly, although over-enthusiastically, in reply, giving a faint grin.

Felix's ears soon bolted to face Mac, as Mac 'ordered' him to get ready. Giving a squeak, Felix wriggled slightly on his stall as he tried to clamber off it as quickly as he could, although only ended up falling to the floor. Clambering to his feet hurriedly again, Felix scrabbled off out of the room and down the hall as fast as he could towards the room alloted to him, to 'freshen up'.

Entering his room, he changed his clothes for fresher pairs, and changed his blindfold for a neater one, before staring towards the clouding smell of the deodorant can. Still having no idea how to use it, Felix gave another squeak, before turning around and bolting out of the room, back towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Medic

Medic

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:25 am

Medic got to her room, closing the door behind her. On the Ruby all she ever took with her were a few sets of medical clothing, even more lab coats, one set of casuals, and some pajamas. Deciding the civi's would have to do, she changed.
Sitting down on the bed while putting on her shoes, Medic wondered what exactly she was getting herself into; and why it was that it seemed that she was the middle of a romance story gone horribly, horribly wrong. With a sigh she stood up and headed back to the bar.
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 am

Once back at the bar, Felix gave a faint giggle under his breath as he clambered back onto a stall and sat patiently, the tip of his tail flicking rather excitedly, and his ears perked up rather a lot. He was using a dark piece of material he had saved as a blindfold, its colour blending in with his fur well and making the odd piece of clothing seem almost normal.

Although he has somewhat patiently, he couldn't help but grin to himself, watching the room idly with his hearing and sense of smell. The world was still a colourful, dancing, boiling interpretation of its visible-light self, every aspect of his world shifting and boiling with moving air currents and distorted scents, shifting sounds and sound-obtrusive materials.He had never felt that his inability to see in the day had ever made his waking hours harder... Although; part of him wondered how he would cope once he was thrown into a building filled with the same scent - the scent of food.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 am

Lep looked over at Demetrius, frowning a bit. "You took a job from someone named Mick in Aekea without a sense of humor?" He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "No wonder we're always broke..." He looked forward at the tripwires, frowning a bit. "So... What are the tripwires made of? Wire, twine, fishing line?"

He reached to his side, grasping the hilt of his rapier. It was the only blade he had on him at the moment. "... please tell me you packed some wirecutters or something. I don't want to unsheathe this sword and go cutting wires. It's hard enough to cleave a man even a fraction of the way through with this thing. It wasn't meant for cutting."

He looked over at the tripwires again, thinking to himself. Grinning from ear to ear, he looked over at Demetrius. "... how fast do you think a Pantheran can navigate this? I mean... He's been with us for how long? The bastard's been mooching off us most the time anyway. It's time for him to earn his keep. I don't care WHAT Doctor Bunting says. She has to stop babying him and have him work for a living. If he's on my ship, he works. Have one of the officers onboard the Ruby fetch him for us and tell him we need that pantheran down here immediately. If Bunting protests, tell her she better be prepped to receive any incoming wounded."

He looked back to the hangars. "... you think the Landcaster's gonna need a gunnery crew too? We can have the airborne boys jump down too and man the turrets and the guns on that beast."
Back to top Go down
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:59 am

Demetrius gave Lepper a sideways glance. "He pay large amount of money for this. You could buy yourself new airship if you searched around hard enough." He added, before pinging one of the trip-wires close to him again. "Its wire. Quite thick gauge. Which is fine, but it sings in wind. Not such good planning..." He added, raising an eyebrow accusingly. "Easy to get through if you doing as I was. Walking very, very slow... Staring at ground like wounded wolf."

"And no, I didn't pack cutters. I didn't expect to need cut wire." he added, before grinning to himself at the Captain's next suggestion. "A Pantheran?" He asked. "With noisy wires like this... Pantheran can probably see them better than people who laid wires." He replied. "So, pretty fast. I would think. Why, what you have in mind?"

"The Lancaster does not need gunner crew, if you want to fly without guns. Flying with guns, yes, you need crew." He replied, squinting through the scope again for a short period. "Guns would be... Advantageous."
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 1:54 pm

"Oh yes, by all means. Chit-chat about what should be done instead of DOING IT." Seba hissed into the microphone. "The guards in here have started to get into high gear; they either know something's up or are planning on heading out soon."
She was sneaking around the hangar, keeping an eye on certain people that seemed to be in charge and giving out orders, while trying to stay out of view.

"If you're calling in the Pantheran, do it already. As well the-" A short pause occurred, followed by a popping sound, and a soft thud. "...Gunnery crew. Damnit, now I have to hide this... Oooh, wallet."
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 am

"Alright, alright. Don't get your knickers in a knot." Lep rolled his eyes, radioing the Ruby. "Get the Airborne detachment and that pantheran down here immediately. Alert all medical personnel aboard the ship to prepare for possible incoming wounded."

"Roger that." There was static on Lep's end.

Back on the ship, the intercomm whistled and crackled to life, as the person behind the mic cleared his throat.

"Attention all personnel. All Boarding Party personnel are to prep for insertion. Repeat, all boarding party personnel are to prep for insertion. You will be taking the Pantheran with you."

Audible groans were heard from the bar, even as the intercomm continued.

"All Medical personnel, prepare for incoming wounded. Repeat, all Medical Personnel, prepare for incoming wounded."
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Felix's ears folded back on themselves as the room around him spoke at a loudness meant to be unmissable by human ears. For Pantheran ears, it was definitely unmissable indeed... His world shook visually, his audibly seen world boiling violently as it was bombarded with words, and a loud, staticy hiss.
Only after the talking had stopped, did he catch wind of what it had said. His ears drooped, tail went limp and eccentric body-language ceased all together as he realised possibly the worst thing of the moment. "...No, going out for food?" He asked, his visual disappointment conveyed also in his tone. "I was looking forward to that, too..." He added quietly with a sigh.

Shrugging, he slipped of the stall, adjusted his blindfold and checked his wrist-blades with his fingers, obviously unable to see them, his tail dragging somewhat upon the ground. "Still," He added, with a slightly more positive tone to his voice, "I suppose whatever they want can't be that bad, can it..."

Felix blinked suddenly as he was grabbed - gently by human standards, for forcefully for his - and lead away to god knows where.

Without god's intervention, Felix soon found out that his destination was a passenger aircraft upon the Hanger deck - one of the few areas he had been prohibit to enter by every member of the crew. With wide eyes - or more, wide ears and wide nostrils - Felix took in the new world, of metal, and oil, and petrol, and black-powder and lead... It was a place he would have to visit at another time; when he could...

The vehicle Felix was lead into soon ferried the group down to the surface.
"We're on the ground - including the Pantheran," one of the Personnel soon spoke over the radio, before adding, "The... Pantheran doesn't look too enthusiastic, Captain." to the end of his sentence, looking at the firmly-gripped cat attempting to wriggle from his current place within the grip of several men.

Once you let a cat go, you rarely found him again.
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Mac looked over to the guys holding the Pantheran, gritting his teeth. He had been told at the last minute, hurriedly put on his uniform and gear, and gone in with the group. He was lucky they weren't jumping in via parachute, or else he mighta jumped without the chute.

"Just let the damn furball go. He ain't gonna be runnin' anywhere." He moved to Felix, looking at him. "You got that? The reason you're down here is 'cause the Cap'n insisted on it. Now, you go on ahead and find him. God knows what the fuck he wants you for, but compared to the rest of us, you got the fuckin' advantage in senses, and you're probably the only one that can lead us to the others. Got it? We're dependin' on you."
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 am

Felix blinked, stopping his slight struggling as Mac seemed to talk upon his behalf, before seeming to admit that he had an advantage over the rest of them. Taking this secretly as a compliment, Felix nodded, before giving a faint grin as he was let go, and giving a salute that - considering he had never seen anyone do it before - was rather sharp indeed.

Brushing his clothing down, Felix sighed, before sitting motionless for several moments.

Soon, Felix's ears perked up, and he pointed. "He's that way. Along with the drunk man." Felix said, in a matter-of-fact tone. Through his eyes - or more, his ears and nose - the world was plastered with the echoes of the past. Old scents still lingered, becoming a background to the newer, fresher scents. "Don't, go rushing, though..." He added quietly, seeming unsure in tone, "There's... A scent here - everywhere - its been around for a couple of days, but... Its definitely people, but not anyone I know. They, smell sort of similar to that." He added, pointing in the direction of the airbase. "I, think its an airbase. I can hear planes. Engines."
Back to top Go down
Red Bird

Red Bird

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 am

From a side door of the large hanger, Valerie, wearing a snow-white lengthy furred coat emerged out, carefully closing the door behind herself. Her auburn red hair could be seen fairly well from a distance, though hurriedly pulled up the white hood as to hide herself before cautiously walking away.
She could see the bonfires of the guards who were busy getting themselves plastered, glad they did not seem to even notice her departure as they had not been overly-aroused by Seba's arrival... 
She walked fairly slow, now carrying with her a good amount of... 'items' of which Val had sought in the hanger. She had gotten what she came for, now all that was left was to sneak away unnoticed and unannounced.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sammy-red-bird/
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:29 am

Demetrius once again cuddled the rifle into his shoulder, before blinking as he noticed movement in the corner of his scope. Swinging the rifle around gently, he adjusted his zoom until he had a scope-full of the female. "Uh, we got visitor," Demetrius warned, his voice broadcast to the various radios on the WFAP's channel. "Female, looks like she's smuggling from ammo deposit." He added, starting to set his scope up for a one-hit kill. "Might want to get someone in, see what she's doing. Otherwise, I can remove from scene." He added, grinning faintly - as all Dessarians did - and gently charged the rifle, ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:49 am

"Female?" He blinked, pulling out his monocular and taking a look himself. "... Damn... thought I could get a better look. Shame she's got a coat on. Might be one hell of a looker..." He was already practicing pick-up lines. He didn't notice the fact his sleeve button caught some of the line, already tightening it. His arm stopped, and he looked down, cursing under his breath.

"... I hate to break it to you, but I think I just hit the point of no return for this line...."
Back to top Go down
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:08 am

Demetrius took his eye from the scope to stare at the line and Lepper's shirt, both married and ready to part ways at a moment's movement. He sat still and silent for several seconds, quietly mulling things over in his mind.

Soon, he opened his mouth to speak. "...I think, we should get Vodka, and then hope for best..." He said quietly, before gently scooping snow away from around where the wire stopped. Once he'd uncovered the hand grenade buried shallowly under the snow, he wrapped his hand snugly around it, stopping the grenade's handle from moving. "Now, pull the wire - gently - and, give me something... Like, elastic band." He said, eying the captain like a man holding an armed explosive.

"Speaking of which..." He added, "Maybe you should get Kitty to go find out what Girly is doing, stealing ammunition from base of our picking... I'm sure she'd... Appreciate, some, company." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Red Bird

Red Bird

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:45 am

She walked slowly, the snow being really quite thick on the ground, hindering her mobility a fair amount.

Valerie pulled her brass-rimmed aviator goggles from atop her head down over her eyes, shielding them from the blizzard of a snow flurry that whisked past her and threatened to blow back the hood off her head.

"Stupid snow.." she grumbled quietly to herself. Snow wasn't particularly her favourite element... though, she would endure it if it meant gaining a good sum of what she carried in the white satchel side bag over her shoulder.

Last edited by Red Bird on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sammy-red-bird/
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 pm

A lone dark khaki Triumph Scrambler rumbled down the snowy lane, whipping up the loose snow they lay on its surface in the bike's wake as it tore through the forest enclosed road. As the bike approached a sharp corner, the rider kicked off the throttle and came to a halt just short of the end of the bend. Following the bend in the road, was a tall, shallow slope that led out onto a vast, white plain. The rider pulled the bike over and brought the bike to a full halt. Dismounting the bike, the rider took off his military style helmet, slid off his goggles from his face and placed them on the leather seat of the bike, revealing the lone rider to be Samuel.

Dressed in dark denim jeans and a leather bomber jacket, Samuel crouched along the Triumph, opening a satchel attached to side. Reaching in, he pulled out a pair of binoculars and a small radio, placing the device into his jacket pocket. Standing back up, he walked away from the bike and turned towards the plain, bringing the binoculars to his eyes. Gazing through the binoculars at the plain, he scanned the horizon, his eyes quickly brought to the bright lights emitted by an airfield in the distance. He brought the binoculars down, smirking slightly as his eyes were now fixated on the runway that lay on the plain in the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/eddiekenz
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:53 am

"... Demetrius, did you just call me 'Kitty'? I'll have you shot for that." The second in command glared into the microphone. "Which exit did this person take from the building, I'll cut her off.. It's getting boring in here anyways..

And stop with the vodka!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:33 am

"Just slip the pin back into it, ya jit. It's just a matter of keeping the hole aligned..." He slowly and carefully worked his sleeve button off of the wire, lowering his arm ever so carefully. "Right... Seba, she seems to have taken the east end out. Trying to keep a low profile, it seems. Oooh, she's a redhead..."
Back to top Go down
Mac

Mac

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:39 am

"Lead the way, furball..." Mac made sure his gun was loaded, the others doing the same. He handed Felix his .38 revolver, leaning in closer so the others wouldn't hear. "Listen, fleabag, and listen good. I ain't gonna be draggin' back carcasses of those Alison likes to show to her. I suggest you take this gun, and use it so you minimize your risk of gettin' your ass killed. Last thing I need is your sorry ass gettin' KIA'd, and me gettin' stuck payin' the bill for it." He stepped back a bit, looking at his group. "Alright, follow the furball. Keep it damn quiet too. We ain't got much equipment on us 'cept the chutes, and that makes a lot of fuckin' noise. Hopefully the blizzard'll wear the noise down. Fleabag, you're on point. Let's move out!"
Back to top Go down
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:44 am

Demetrius frowned as his radio buzzed. "I called the Kitty, Kitty - not you!" He replied over thw radio, before yanking the grenade pin out, gave the line a hefty tug, followed by a ping! as the other ground-embedded pin was forced from its home, before once again pushed the pin back in its place upon the grenade, and wrapped the cable around the grenade to stop the pin from falling out - unless the wire was unraveled.

Pocketing the device for later, Demetrius shouldered the rifle again with a heavy huff, before gently pulling and releasing the charging handle, and taking careful aim. The trigger pull sent a spent cartridge flying from the breech, which then hissed as it hit the snow beneath the red-hot casing. The bullet, however, left the chamber through the flash-hider, and after arcing through the crisp air, cut the strap on the stranger's bag and burred itself into an oil-drum with a wet thud and the trickling of hydraulic fluid.
"Lady-person is out in open." He said, as her bag of ammunition clattered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
RealFolkBlues

RealFolkBlues

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 am

Felix scowled as he was called furball once again, before blinking as a wood-and-metal pistol grip was firmly placed into his hand. After Mac's whispered explanation, Felix nodded a little, his ears perked up if not more-so than ever. Mac giving him a gun - his gun - seemed to prove just how dangerous this... mission could be.
"Al-righty..." He said quietly, pocketing the revolver gently.

"Try breathing quietly, its difficult to hear anythin' with you lot gasping and blowin' behind me..." He muttered, before stepping out by a few feet and started to search around with his ears. There was smells - millions of smells, many of them old, but so, so many were so, so fresh indeed... The smell of people.

In the steady silence of the ground, there was suddenly a vibration. A quiver of audible movement whispered by the breeze. Stopping, Felix knelt, and pinched the wire with his thumb and fore-finger. "There's somethin' here." He said. "I... Think its wire."
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:45 am

".... I knew that..." With an eye roll, Seba had gotten up and started creeping toward the east exit. The guards that were supposed to be stationed outside were already taken care of and lying about either unconscious or in growing pools of blood; probably by the girl.
Looking around quickly, the fastly-fading depressions of footprints were found. Heading off in the direction, the prints were soon lost due to the blinding snow; though it didn't matter much, as their creator was found a bit away.
Creeping up slowly, pulling out one of her .40 pistols, Seba aimed it on the figure.

"Hey. The hell you doing here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...   Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its "Merry Christmas" seeping through my walls...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Haven :: Roleplay :: Battle and Adventures-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com