Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Welcome to the Sky Haven; home of the Winged Foxes.

Opps! It appears you haven't logged in yet!

Don't forget to login to the forums to access all the available content!
Sky Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Norune Trade Route

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Garwaire

Garwaire

The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 _
PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:07 am

Stumbling back into his office, Samuel lurched forwards towards his desk before collapsing into the velvet lined desk chair. He sat there slumped for a few moments, his eyes slowly scanning the ceiling, his brain casually throwing random thoughts into the forefront of his mind. One of these memories happened to remind him of some business he needed to take care of, to which he slowly sat himself up and leant across the desk to reach a touchscreen tablet that balanced precariously on the edge.

Tapping the screen to turn the device on, Samuel's eyes closed slightly as the bright display appeared, emitting a bright white and red glow. Following the appearance of a Serenity Industries logo, the device then prompted him to type in a password, to which he tapped in using a on-display keyboard that showed up on the screen. After a few moments to accept his password, it took him to another screen of the device which quickly alerted him to the arrival of several new emails.

Sighly quietly, he tapped on the device once more and began scanning the message contents. A few moments had passed and Samuel had read the contents of the first message. He tutted, adding a muttered note under his breath;

"Business as usual I see.."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/eddiekenz
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:33 pm

Turning around and raising an eyebrow at Demetrius for the bloody hand print that had been left on her shirt, she grinned at his drunken Dessari misdemeanor and turned back to Lepper. "He's got a point, though it could have been a combination of skill and blind guards. However, those that were on duty at the time of the explosion weren't known for slacking.. I'll make sure the guards are fully on top of things this time.. And regarding that race, I don't fly; maybe ask one of the pilots, the Lieutenant, or him.. when he's sober... in three to four days..." Seba said, nodding to Demetrius.

"And grab me one too, his tab as well." Seba nodded to Lepper as the bartender was getting Demetrius' drink. "I really don't know why you complain about something that you don't drink. Maybe if you tried mixing it with the whiskey you'd like it more..?" Seba grinned evily; it was a brutal concoction that only the most hardened of stomachs could stand, but it had to be brought up.
Back to top Go down
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:53 am

Demetrius snickered. "It fine to drink. Believe me! It like biscuit bits in bottom of tea. Gives something to chew on." He added with a grin, before taking his vodka and pouring it over his hand - before wincing with a hiss through his teeth several seconds after he stopped, once the pain had managed to pass through his barrier of Dessarian blood, and alcohol.

"But, I have point." He nodded. "I heard no rocket. Wasn't RPG. Coulda packed guts full of Semtex, and then detonated himself - or someone else. No one find bomb if it where guts normally is." He added, rubbing his neck.
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:46 am

"We weren't there at the time of the explosion, remember? You couldn't have heard it regardless, we were in another country! We were meeting that, Robert person.. How'd that go by the way?" Seba smirked, starting to feel the effect of the vodka herself. Downing another, she was attempting to catch up to Demetrius.
Back to top Go down
Winged Lunatic

Winged Lunatic

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 12:50 pm

Demetrius blinked. "Explains why I heard nothing..." He replied. "Robert went... Easy... For bad man. I mean, I still alive, so, it nice." He added, saluting several inches away from his temple, and several inches above it. "One way or other... The.. Blimp go boom." he added, before his expression went blank and he trailed further off into talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 pm

He rolled his eyes. "Great. I'll be stuck babysitting two drunken Dessarians again..." He frowned, looking at the two of them. He took another drink of whiskey, soon snapping his fingers in front of their faces.

"Focus! I won't be carrying you two out of a damn tavern again..." He looked at his empty shot glass, filling it up with the half empty bottle once more. "Now. None of you have any idea what exactly happened with the airship when it exploded. All you know is that it was sabotage, and we have someone in custody at the moment. Is that correct so far?"
Back to top Go down
Seba

Seba

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 1:48 pm

"Lepper, Lepper, I TOLD you.." She grabbed the captain's hand and pushed it aside. "The guy's dead. We have no leads anymore. It's fine though, the thing's already exploded. Whoever's dead, already died. They got traditional Dessari funeral!" Seba slammed her fist on the counter, poured a shot, and toasted the air; seemingly in respect of the dead, then slammed it down.

"In all seriousness though.." Seba's tone quieted as she started playing with the shot glass, turning it over in her fingers. "Since I had to shoot the guy, we have nothing. We really have to keep an eye out with this.. there could be people here listening in."
Back to top Go down
Captain Leper

Captain Leper

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:44 am

He frowned a bit, looking at the two of them as he kept his voice low. "Then perhaps we should try and find out what we need to know. Get a few of these patrons drunk off their stools, and see if that eases the truth out of their mouths." He eyed the patrons a bit, going back to looking at his glass. "Unfortunately, I'm guessing I'm going to have to do it on my own, considering the fact you lot already drank yourselves under the table, and probably can't even stand too well without having to lean on something for support."
Back to top Go down
Garwaire

Garwaire

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:07 am

Letting out a brief sigh once again, Samuel tapped on the screen to open up the Email application, the screen of the tablet soon lighting up and opening a new window, quickly its email contents complete with flashy effects. Several of the emails were highlighted, but Samuel quickly dismissed these upon reading them.

"Just the usual internal mail.."

The majority of the new messages were just internal junk mail. The usually Pro-Company propaganda that was usually in circulation within the company. These messages would contact various flashy images, positive news of the company and how the world was gladly receiving the company. Of course, most of the contents were true, or at least based on the truth; however it was someone censored, or at least, re-written in a positive light.

Samuel was quickly deleting these emails, when one of the messages stood out, it bearing a small red flag symbol next to it. He would have usually treated these messages just like the rest, but something was different about it. For some reason he was wary of this message, cautiously tapping the screen to open the mail. As he scanned the message of its contents, his eyes widened when the email's vital message unveiled itself.

"This.. Is not good.."
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/eddiekenz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Norune Trade Route   The Norune Trade Route - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Norune Trade Route

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky Haven :: Roleplay :: Battle and Adventures-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com